Is your financial institution ready for its annual ACH Audit?
If you're involved in ACH, Audit compliance is a requirement of the ACH Rules. Examiners will, no doubt, look to ensure that you are in compliance with changes to the ACH requirements, so it's vital that your audit procedures are up-to-date.
As a result, all participating financial institutions and their third-party providers are required to conduct an annual Audit of Compliance with the ACH Rules, by December 31 of each year.
Let the professionals at UMACHA assist your organization's audit function. We've got the tools that will help you comply.
For questions about the audit process, to request a quote for an ACH Audit or ACH Risk Assessment to be performed by UMACHA at your location, or to schedule a UMACHA on-site compliance service, click the link below.
>> ACH Audit Request Form <<
To acknowledge the completion of your annual ACH Audit at any time during the year, please click the below link and fill in the appropriate boxes.
or download .pdf version HERE
ACH Audit Resources
ACH Audit Guide on CD
Be prepared for your annual ACH Audit. In addition to on-site audit services, UMACHA provides the resources for you to do the annual ACH audit yourself. The ACH Audit Guide includes:
- Sample ACH policies & audit report
- Complete text of Appendix Eight of the ACH Rules concerning the audit
- Detailed comments about audit requirements and ACH Rules
- Frequently asked questions ACH auditors ask financial institutions during the audit process
- Tips for doing your ACH Audit
CLICK HERE to have the audit staff contact you.
Professional Development Courses
- ACH Audit Compliance Workshop
- ACH Audit Compliance Webinar (2-Week Series)
- ACH Risk Assessment Webinar (2-Week Series)
If you plan to conduct your own ACH Audit, UMACHA offers professional development courses on this topic.
Download the Spring 2014 Compliance Education registration form HERE