Education Services Specialist Job Posting
UMACHA is looking for an Education Services Specialist that would support the education programs of the Association and receive work direction from the Education Services Director.
The Education Department encompasses many different venues of training to its members including; webinars, the webinar library, face-to-face workshops, symposiums, conferences and other RPA (Regional Payments Associations) and vendor partnered education opportunities.
- Administrative duties relating to the education calendar of events
- Preparation of webinar and workshop materials
- Coordinate all in-person events, including the meeting space, hotels and meals for registered attendees
- Facilitate and present webinars and management of webinar library
- Track the success of each education program offered via evaluation forms
- Assist in the development of the Education Department schedule each year (spring and fall)
- Answer member questions when phone calls are received
- High School Diploma and some College, preferably focusing on adult education
- Microsoft Office Suite experience (i.e. Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills (the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with co-workers)
- Proficiency in Customer Service (phone) skills
- Writing skills (for presentations and activities) and also for the development of marketing materials
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities under sometimes strict time guidelines
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) – or the ability to achieve this designation
- Banking experience (ACH experience is a PLUS)
- Public speaking/training
- Experience teaching adults, preferably in the banking industry
Click here for a link to the full job description
Forward resumes and salary requirements to; Angi Farren, Senior Director at email@example.com or mail to 7100 Northland Circle, Suite 407, Brooklyn Park, MN 55428.
< Back | Printer Friendly Page